Introduction: Nitro Pro v126.96.36.199 (32 Bit)
Free Download Nitro Pro v188.8.131.52 (32 Bit) Full Version Keys/ Serial Key gives you everything you need to create, convert, edit, sign, and share 100% industry-standard PDF files. It's simple, straightforward, and intuitive to use — so you can work more productively, your way.
View, create and combine PDF files
• Open, read and edit PDF files from other PDF applications, like Adobe® Acrobat® and Adobe
• Preview PDF files in folders and Microsoft Outlook, without opening Nitro Pro.
• Open PDF files in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox.
• Display PDF files as thumbnail document previews, instead of static PDF file icons.
• Create PDF and PDF/A documents from almost any kind of file.
• Convert and combine files into a single PDF document.
• Convert entire collections of files to PDF in one batch.
• One-button PDF creation from Microsoft® Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint®.
• Convert Microsoft Word files into professional PDF files that include bookmarks, links, metadata and
Scan and OCR PDF files
• Scan paper documents to PDF.
• Convert paper- and image-based files into searchable and editable PDF files using optical character recognition (OCR) technology.
Edit PDF files
• Insert and edit text, adjust font, size, color and more.
• Reflow text in paragraphs. Adjust line height, width and alignment of paragraphs.
• Edit images — insert, resize, rotate, crop, flip, replace, arrange, delete, and extract.
• Edit image properties — brightness, contrast, color space, and resolution.
• Edit pages — insert, delete, rotate, crop, extract, and replace.
• Split pages of PDF documents based on page groups, page ranges, and bookmark structure.
• Add/remove headers, footers, and watermarks.
• Add/remove Bates numbering to a collection of files.
• Add and edit bookmarks and links.
• Auto-create bookmarks based on document text formatting and headings.
• Auto-create links based on keywords and page numbers.
• Optimize, shrink, and repair PDF documents.
• Edit document properties including metadata and initial view settings.
Reuse content from PDF files
• Convert PDF to Microsoft Word, while retaining graphics, text formatting, paragraphs, columns, tables, headers and footers, and more.
• Create different kinds of Word files depending on how you need to reuse the content.
• Convert PDF to Rich Text Format for use in other word processing applications.
• Automatically extract all tables from PDF files and covert into easy-to-use Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
• Extract all text and images from PDF documents.
• Extract entire pages as images.
• Copy text and pictures directly from PDF pages.
• Convert batches of files.
Review & annotate
• Emphasize text content with the Highlight, Underline, Cross Out and Replace text tools.
• Add Sticky Notes, Text Boxes, and Call Out annotations.
• Add freehand drawings with the Pencil tool.
• Add text to anywhere on the page with the Type Text tool.
• Add drawing shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ovals, polygons and clouds.
• Apply stamps to pages, choosing from pre-defined stamps, custom images or customized text.
• Insert dynamic stamps containing date, time and author information.
• Attach documents and other files to your PDF pages.
• Add explanatory text and other feedback to your markups.
• Sort and manage comments.
• Filter comments based on type, author, status, subject and more.
• Summarize comments for easy viewing alongside page content. View the summary as a PDF or print it for paper-based reviewing.
Protect yourself & your information
• Secure documents with passwords and certificates.
• Encrypt with 40-bit, 128-bit, and 256-bit level security.
• Apply restrictions on printing, copying, and altering PDF documents.
• Create and apply reusable one-click security profiles.
• Apply a secure copy of your handwritten signature directly to pages.
• Remove hidden information such as annotations, bookmarks, form fields and metadata.
• Permanently remove (redact) sensitive information, including names, numbers, codes, pictures, illustration and metadata.
• Protect yourself from potentially malicious web sites and web-based PDF files.
• Save, print, and submit forms.
• Fill in interactive AcroForms- and (static) XFA-based forms.
• Fill in non-interactive forms using the Type Text tool.
• Apply your handwritten signature directly to forms.
• Design forms.
DOWNLOAD NOW (FILE SIZE=40MB)
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD [Link1]
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD [Link2]
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD [Link3]
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD [Mirror Link]
- Click The Download Links. [ Open in New Tab ]
- Wait For 5 Second
- Click "Skip Ad"